Four Wheel Drive (4×4) – 7 Seater Cars
The 4×4 7 Seater Car is even more difficult to route out amoungst all the 7 Seater cars available. It is not clearly stated with each manufacturer whether a 4WD vehicle actually has 7 Seats.
4WD 7 Seater Car List:
The following list of just under twenty cars details what 7 Seater 4 by 4’s are available to purchase in the UK today. Some, such as the Toyota LC V8, are proper off roaders designed to be truly driven off road on difficult terrain.
- Audi Q7 – Luxurious and expensive
- BMW X5 – Luxurious and expensive
- Chevrolet Captiva – Great 5 year guarantee
- Citroen C-Crosser – Cheaper 4×4 7 Seater
- Daihatsu Terios – Available Second hand or Export
- Hyundai Santa Fe – Good Value 4WD 7 Seater
- Kia Sorento – Good value and slightly more stylish for a Kia
- Jeep Commander – Hard Working 4WD
- Land Rover Discovery – Work horse
- Defender Land Rover – Hard Working 4WD
- Mitsubishi Outlander – 7 Seater 4×4
- Mitsubishi Shogun – Japanese 4WD 7 Seater
- Mercedes-Benz GL – Large and Expensive – but Luxurious
- Nissan Pathfinder – 4WD 7 Seater
- Nissan Patrol GR – Large 4WD 7 Seater
- Peugeot 4007 – 4WD Same engine as outlander and c-crosser
- Toyota LC V8 – Large Cabin area for a 4WD 7 Seater
- Ssangyong Rodius – Meaty and Versatile 4×4
- Volvo XC90 – Luxurious 4WD 7 Seater
One of the best places to get a good value 4×4 7 Seater either new or 2nd hand is Ebay. Many car retailers are now choosing to list their vehicles in the classified sections due to Ebay’s widespread appeal.